VOODOO TOWN ✜ do you believe in magic ?
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why

+2
Ike Chapelle
Raven Price
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Campbell Morris

Campbell Morris

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote: “.”
Frankly, I don't give a damn.:

Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 15:06

Ou padawan ? Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 987404
*forever incruste*
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 17:37

JOHN CONNOR THOMAS Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 876767 sad C'est la première fois que je le vois sur un rpg. Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 211404 Bon choix. Smile et bienvenue Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 830268
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 18:35

Je kiffe le "Là où y'a Butter et Corpsie, y'a Sissi" Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533
Bienvenue ma Sissi, et je tiens à dire que la famille Coleslaw donne l'eau à la couche Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 18437
Raven Price
You don't see meCause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.
Raven Price

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 19:48

Gloomy ~ Trop rabaissant Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 987404
J'attends le MP alors Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 794840

Corpsie ~ Tu connais la sortie Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 338202

Sawyer ~ Ce n'est pas la première fois qu'il est joué mais ça rejoint l'idée qu'il n'est pas suffisamment pris Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 3926
:72:

Floppie ~ Bah c'est la vérité Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 844872 je suis le vilain petit canard qui suit sans broncher Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 564136
A la couche ? Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 566113 Tu veux dire "à la partie inférieure du corps" ? Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 516766 Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 72458
Raylan Yost

Raylan Yost

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job: Adjoint du Shériff
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 22:36

CHURROS Shocked Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 871970

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 22:37

OH! j'ai honte de la phrase sexuelle que j'ai sortie Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 324393 En fait c'était l'eau à la bouche hein, mais la couche ça peut tout aussi bien marcher (ça fait juste un tantinet pédophile Laughing )
Raven Price
Raven Price

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 22:56

Big Mamma ~ Shocked Vous ici Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 871970
Tout à l'heure j'ai été à la fête foraine et j'ai mangé des Churros Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 785753 EN TON HONNEUR Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 797198

Flo ~ On retire le côté trash, vaut mieux Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533 disons que ça se passe dans le slibard Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 231781 après que tu préfères les couches, les caleçons ou autre... moi j'ai envie de dire que les goûts et les couleurs ça ne se discute pas Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 131665
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 22:58

Mais pour qui tu me fais passer voyons! Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 324393
Raven Price
Raven Price

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 23:00

Pour quelqu'un qui a un enfant sur son avatar ? Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 987404
Ike Chapelle
OFF TRACKTurn on your heart.
Ike Chapelle

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job: Gérante du Spells & Fire.
Quote: Whatever others do, we don't follow. The smoke has settled in our eyes. Again.

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 23:04

OH GOD. Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 23:05

Laughing Bien joué! Et on dit pas de mal de la petite, c'est la nièce de Spencer dont elle doit s'occuper, Tata à temps complet Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 324393
Raven Price
Raven Price

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 23:18

Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533 Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 211404

Ouais bah, pas trop vite le tourniquet, ça s'annonce mal cette histoire Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 898754

Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 2cynzgl
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 23:22

Il a une tête de psychopathe le gamin avec son couteau!!! Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533 On l'invite pas à l'anniversaire de la nièce de Spencer, il va planter tout le monde Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 785753
Raven Price
Raven Price

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 23:36

Elle pense connaître sa nièce mais est-ce vraiment le cas ? Peut-être qu'une "Esther" se cache en elle, qui sait ? Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 80464

Regarde de plus près la tête qu'elle tire sur l'avatar, si ça c'est pas démoniaque Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 211404
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai - 23:43

Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533 Si y'a besoin d'exorcisme je suis au bon endroit Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 785753
Ike Chapelle
Ike Chapelle

– OUIJA TABLE –
Quote: Whatever others do, we don't follow. The smoke has settled in our eyes. Again.

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyLun 2 Mai - 0:17

Ike va se charger de son cas ne t'en fais pas Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 988592
Spencer Allerdyce

Spencer Allerdyce

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyLun 2 Mai - 0:34

Loki Coleslaw a écrit:

ϟ On peut dire qu’il a la fibre artistique. Certes cela se manifeste d’une manière singulière mais on ne peut nier qu’il est plutôt doué de ses dix doigts. Il a récemment trouvé une méthode pour le moins peu banale pour calmer ses problèmes respiratoires nocturnes. Au lieu de remuer péniblement dans son lit, il se remet debout et confectionne des poupées en tous points semblables à celles utilisées pour du vaudou. Sauf que Loki aime les rendre davantage ressemblantes. Il en a d’ailleurs fabriqué une à l’image de son cousin et a songé plus d’une fois à y enfoncer fermement d’énormes aiguilles chaque fois que ce crétin répétait avoir mal au dos à force de séjourner sur le canapé du salon. Feindre la douleur alors qu’on est mauvais comédien ne peut qu’exaspérer votre entourage. Charlie pense souffrir, autant lui offrir les moyens de parfaire sa mise en scène.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ike Chapelle
Ike Chapelle

– OUIJA TABLE –

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyLun 2 Mai - 0:39

Merde, Ike a vraiment une très mauvaise influence sur lui Laughing
Raven Price
Raven Price

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyLun 2 Mai - 0:41

Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533 Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533 Butter, t'es au taquet, je viens à peine d'éditer Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 231781 Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 785753

Bad girl, Ike Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 898754 je suis sûre que Mamie Coleslaw ne l'aime pas Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 581463
Ike Chapelle
Ike Chapelle

– OUIJA TABLE –

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyLun 2 Mai - 0:51

Les femmes ont tendance à ne pas trop l'aimer, surtout les mères et grand-mères (sauf les siennes), donc elle s'en remettra Laughing
Raven Price
Raven Price

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyMer 4 Mai - 13:45

Je pense avoir terminé ma fiche Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 72458
Campbell Morris

Campbell Morris

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote: “.”

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyMer 4 Mai - 13:57

Loki Coleslaw a écrit:
Maintenant que le problème « Jeff » n’en était plus un, car ils avaient rompu une semaine plus tôt et parce qu’il lui avait rendu visite ce soir, la vie pouvait reprendre son cours. Ainsi que leurs habitudes.

J'allais commenter les réflexions cultes entre cousins ou le côté adorable des meilleurs amis mais ceci m'a choquée Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 566113 Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 746603 Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 579599
Ike Chapelle
Ike Chapelle

– OUIJA TABLE –

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyMer 4 Mai - 14:11

Je valide Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 830268
Spencer Allerdyce

Spencer Allerdyce

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyMer 4 Mai - 14:50

Cette violence, c'est mal Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 281388 Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 785753
T'a vraiment bien cerné le côté chiant de Charlie Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 180533 Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 480870
Raven Price
Raven Price

– OUIJA TABLE –
Job:
Quote:

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 EmptyMer 4 Mai - 15:09

Je l'ai même fait un peu trop chiant d'ailleurs Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 5060
Loki, c'est un nerveux Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 131665
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why   Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why - Page 2 Empty

Loki C. | I can't find the words to say and I don't know why
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2